When you get your hands on our drain cleaner, you will no longer need the assistance of a plumber, as our product will cater to all your needs.
Here are some of the USPs of using our drain cleaners:
- A foam-based home and toilet cleaner which rapidly liquefies grease, rusts, stains, hair. Basically, in short, any substance that could clog the sewage pipes.
- Scientifically made up of non-caustic and non-corrosive formula, which is ultra-safe to use.
- Helps in eliminating various barriers and drainage blocks.
- Odorless and versatile, i.e., can be used at multiple locations such as kitchen sinks, pipes, sewage pipes, toilets, etc.
- Helps in maintaining a free-flowing drain and pipe.
Now that you know the advantages of buying our drain cleaner, the next question is how do you use a drain cleaner?
Our drain cleaner usage is no rocket science; instead, it just involves a few simple steps that take only a few minutes. Yes, it is that easy to get a clogged-free and flowing drain.
Here are some steps describing how you can use a drain cleaner:
- Open the bottle and take a little amount: Make sure that when you open the bottle of the drain cleaner, only take the amount of the cleaning powder required as per the degree of the clog. It is alright if you end up taking a little extra, but you cannot take less amount as that won't solve the purpose of clearing the clog. Take the clearing powder and put the same in the cap.
- Pour the cleaning powder to the slot: Next is to pour the cleaning powder to space and add 1000ML of hot water. Make sure that the solution does not touch your skin.
- Rise with water: Once you have poured hot water to the slot, make sure to wait for at least 20 mins. Post that, rinse the same with hot water. It is essential to use hot water and not room temperature water because hot water helps the sticky and greasy substances to open up and flow down the pipe quickly.
Although usage of a well-made drain cleaner is pretty simple, there are a few things that you should keep in mind while using it.
- The drain cleaners are not skin-friendly; hence you must make sure that the powder does not touch your skin at all. It could react badly with the skin and cause it to burn or form allergies because it has chemicals.
- Do not try to use dredges or any chemicals both before and after using the drain cleaner, as it can make the whole purpose of its usage void and not show the desired results.
- While using the drain cleaner, make sure to read the instructions carefully, especially about where it can be used. For example, our Jaya's Wild Tornado Sink and Drain Cleaner can be used only on aluminium products.