MAGIC STEEL CLAMP
NO MORE GRABBING A HOT DISH WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!
The Stainless Steel Dish Holding Clamp made of Stainless steel head & frame, tough and durable, easy to use, Clip and lift hot inner pot or steamer basket out from pressured cooker, or any hot plates. and can lift up to 4.9 lbs with a single hand, we recommend that you use both hands for heavier pots. suitable for the tray, a bowl from microwave, oven, air fryer, boiling pots. it's Simple practical and secure.
- High Quality - Made of 100% new 304 stainless steel, tough and durable, corrosion resistant, rust free. No deformation, wearable and great heat resistance.
- Upgraded Generation - This is new generation which uses silicone instead of barbs to prevent slipping and easier removal of the plates, preventing the barbs from getting stuck on the plates
- Anti-slip - Add silicone to the handle position, non-slip, high temperature resistance of -40℃-230℃, also can protect the plate from scratches
- Multipurpose - It is perfect for clamping hot and smooth container in narrow environments. Good for carrying hot plates, pots, bowls, dishes and tray of any sizes and shapes from oven, cooker, boiling pots safely
- Hot Dish Gripper - Clip and lift hot inner pot or steamer basket out from instant pots, as well as other hot plate, tray, bowl from micro wave, oven, air fryer, boiling pots safely.
- Enhanced Design - We designed an ABS plastic in the chuck, which can clamp the tray, oven, and steamer more firmly.
- Good Bowl Pan Clip - High quality stainless steel with strong PP handle, anti-skid and heat resistant with good heavy bearing capacity.
- Convenient Retriever Tongs - Spring handle design, convenient, applicable to plates with different sizes. The safety buckle on the handle can keep the gripper packed for easier storage.
How To Use
- Step 1 : One Step to Use. Just remove the fixed buckle at the end of the handle, then you can use it directly. No complicated procedure, just use the same as the ordinary tongs. A must have flexible grippers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Will the mitts be too small with the oven？
A: Good used in ovens and microwaves. It is the best size to protect your fingers, and the reason for easy wearing.
2.Will high temperatures not damage them?
A:Stainless steel and silicone parts will not be damaged by high temperature. You can use them with confidence.
3.Are these helpful when removing pots from inside the air fryer?
A: Yes, they are quite handy at getting a bowl/pot out of an air fryer. Be sure to use both grippers on the bowl to prevent accidents. I also use mine to pull my oven rack out some to get a hot dish out of the oven, I use mitts only to lift a hot dish out of the oven though.
4. What is the Return Policy?
A: We accept hassle free 7 days return policy. You can WhatsApp us on the button on your right bottom of the screen.
5. What is the Shipping Time?
A: It is within 2 to 5 days. Order processing time is 24-48 hours.
6. Is Cash on Delivery Available?
A: Yes, Cash on Delivery is always available.
For Prepaid Orders:
For COD Orders: FREE